Keuka Vietnam Exchange
The Keuka Vietnam Exchange Program is a one semester or year-long exchange program for our Keuka Vietnam students from our partner schools, Vietnam National University (ISVNU) Hanoi, or the International Training and Education Center (ITEC) at Ho Chi Minh University of Science in Ho Chi Minh City. Students who participate in the exchange program come to study at Keuka College, in New York State, U.S.A.
- Must be a Keuka College student at ISVNU or ITEC.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on scale of 4.0.
- Must submit TOEFL or IELTS scores, or complete an English Language course at ISVNU or ITEC, combined with faculty recommendation and/or interview.
How to Apply
Final Deadline: Nov. 15
Priority: December 1
Final Deadline: June 15
To complete your application, you need to submit:
- Online Keuka Vietnam Application.
- Declaration of Finances. The U.S. Government requires that students wishing to obtain permission to study in America demonstrate financial documentation to support the student including tuition, room and board, and personal expenses—for one year of study.
- A copy of your passport. Scans or faxes are accepted.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (School Code 2350)
sent to Keuka College, U.S.A. A photocopy of test results sent to the address below would be appreciated and may speed your application but cannot be substituted for official results.
- Official transcripts from your home university in English.
Information may be submitted to:
Center for Global Education
141 Central Avenue
Keuka Park, NY 14478
Tel: +1 (315) 279-5141
This page was printed on 12/13/2013 from