Center for Global Education
Keuka China Exchange
Study at the Keuka College campus in New York State. The Keuka-China exchange program is a one semester or one-year exchange for Keuka-China students at Chinese partner universities to study at Keuka College, U.S.A.
- Must be a Keuka China Program (KCP) student at one of our partner universities. If you are not a KCP student, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- English Language Test Scores IELTS: 5.0 or TOEFL: 60. Keuka recommends you take these exams by February at the latest for fall admissions.
- Junior (third year) or senior (fourth year) student – at the time of enrollment (sophomore/second year students can apply to study in Keuka Park for their third year).
How to Apply
Fall (August) Semester
Priority Acceptance: October 20
Applying by October 20 will give priority for maximum scholarship consideration.
Final Deadline: March 2
To complete your application, you need to submit:
- Keuka-China Exchange Application
- Declaration of Finances. The U.S. government requires that students wishing to obtain permission to study in America demonstrate financial documentation to support the student – including tuition, room and board, and personal expenses – for one year of study.
- A copy of your passport. Scans or faxes are accepted.
- Official TOEFL (School Code 2350) or IELTS scores sent to Keuka College, U.S.A. A photocopy of test results sent to the address below would be appreciated and may speed your application but cannot be substituted for official results.
- Official transcripts (in English) from your home university.
Submit information to your home university, which will then forward to the KCP Xiamen office. If you have questions, contact Ms. Lily Liu at email@example.com.
Keuka China Program Contact
Suite 1502, Tower A, Haifu Center
597 Sishui Road, Huli District
Xiamen, Fujian, China 361006
Phone: +86 (592) 570-2345
Fax: +86 (592) 525-9392
This page was printed on 05/22/2013 from